Google Cloud Development
Develop and host web and mobile apps on Google Cloud infrastructure
Google runs one of the largest, most reliable, resilient and highly scalable IT infrastructures in the world.
Its servers handle billions of requests daily, from search results to YouTube videos to emails. And now, you can use that infrastructure to host and run your own apps.
The benefits, over and beyond the obvious are
- Unlike Amazon's EC2, no configuration or assembly of hardware is needed.
- All development tools are available in a single integrated environment.
- Customers don't have to deal with backend tasks like checking application status and handling workflow.
- Tasks like authentication are also dealt by Google's App Engine.
- Other features like load balancing and time sensitive triggers for various tasks are also included.
- Plans start from free to paid.
Want to discuss any requirements or looking for a quote?Request Free Consultation