Current Job Openings
Net Solutions has the reputation of being one of the top design and technology outsourcing companies in India.
We hope you'll find a fabulous career opportunity within our Design, Development, Quality Assurance, Account Management and Sales and Marketing teams.
As a specialist in outbound marketing, you will be directly responsible for quality lead generation via outbound channels like email marketing and cold calling. You will be targeting global enterprises selling services offered by Net Solutions.
Target geographies will be North America, United Kingdom and Australia.
- Research target audience and prospect the ideal contacts from these companies.
- Build email-marketing strategy for the multiple services offered.
- Plan, draft and design email campaigns in alignment with the overall market strategy.
- Test email campaigns and optimize them based on results.
- Prepare reports on the campaign performance.
- Qualify leads and nurture them.
- Implementation of the marketing automation process.
- Independently drive the landing pages design process.
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing and not less than 2 years specifically in email marketing, preferably in the technology industry.
- Experience in at least one marketing or sales automation tool like Hubspot, Eloqua or Salesforce.
- Understand big picture and goals of marketing.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Graduation with English as compulsory subject. Masters in Marketing or English preferred.
- Excellent at written English and drafting compelling emails.
We are looking for a Sales strategy executioner to lead a team of talented individuals in Pre-Sales and Sales.
- Setting up and meeting Sales targets, on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Establishing professional network with industry peers and prospects - create brand image
- Master of Inside Sales and revenue generation
- Liaison with Marketing team to quality check leads
- Strong understanding of technology domain, and the influence of disruptive technologies on business verticals
- Good understanding of Software Production processes and the chemistry between Sales, Software Delivery and Product teams
- Prior experience in Software Sales (Products and Productized Services desired)
- Ability to execute the fluff that's typically tossed around in strategy meetings
- Ability to think on the feet and amicably resolve tense account management situations
- Ability to lead by example
- Fire in the belly; passionate about Sales
- EXCELLENT communication skills - both verbal and written
If you bring the above, and hopefully more to the table, we are very interested to meet you. We are a boutique Software Services and Products company headquartered in the cleanest city in India. We have Sales and BD presence in other parts of the world - North America, UK and Australia. The position does not involve much travel and requires the candidate to be physically present in Chandigarh.
Net Solutions is looking for a highly enthusiastic Content Writer, with a minimum of 3 years of experience, to join its Marketing team.
- Ideating and writing a variety of good quality content.
- Writing Web Copy, Newsletters, Blogs, Case studies, White Papers, Presentations and infographics based on our core services to enhance our brand positioning.
- Developing content (tweets, FB posts) for promotion on Social media.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal and external teams for developing content.
- Ability to think like a Marketer and a good understanding of Inbound Marketing.
- Excellent B2B writing, messaging, communication and presentation skills
- Ability write and proof read articles and other web content.
- Good understanding of internet-based terms and technologies like digital transformation, mobile apps, web apps, cloud apps, e-commerce, m-commerce, user experience. Also should have a basic understanding of concepts and technologies like HTML5, PHP, .NET, Java, iOS and Android.
- Ability to work in an environment which follows very high standards for the quality of content.
- Ability to write briefs and instructions for managing other content writers, if needed.
Net Solutions is looking for a talented and experienced digital marketer with the right mix of business, analytical and creative acumen. A minimum of 6 years of experience is a must.
- Conceptualizing and implementing outstanding inbound and outbound marketing campaigns across all digital channels: search, paid media, content, e-mail and influencer marketing.
- Creating, managing and optimising website experiments to maximise revenue, conversions and other key metrics.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams working with graphic designers, writers, social media strategists and developers to execute campaigns.
- A thorough understanding of all aspects of digital marketing: content, email, search/display, social, inbound/outbound approaches.
- Experience in A/B Testing and landing page conversion optimization.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodologies.
- Deep analytical skills to structure and process both quantitative and qualitative data and draw insightful conclusions.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to act like a growth hacker.
Net Solutions is looking for a UX Expert with an experience of 7+ years to initiate and lead different kinds of research activities like contextual inquiry, tree testing, usability sessions and site surveys; and share the gathered insights within the organization to help design a better holistic experience for a user.
- Working closely with product owners in user research to improve retention, optimization and monetization strategies.
- Engaging in continuous usability testing with real users to gather insights on the ongoing product changes.
- Conducting design workshops.
- Developing personas based on information collated through user researches like ethnography, user interviews, and contextual inquiries.
- Building new UX capabilities in the organisation through research and trainings.
- Leading new UX initiatives.
- Creating new content to develop thought leadership.
- Helping improve existing processes and develop new processes to enhance the UX.
- Evaluating new tools and techniques.
- Expertise in conducting UX audits.
- Rich experience in user research and user journey mapping.
- Good understanding of IA validation \ tree testing \ card sorting.
- Understanding of persona and scenarios is a must.
- Good experience in creating wire flow diagrams, wireframes, sitemaps, story boards, sketches and Lo-Fidelity prototypes.
Want to submit your resume directly? Send us at firstname.lastname@example.org