Current Job Openings
Net Solutions has the reputation of being one of the top design and technology outsourcing companies in India.
We hope you'll find a fabulous career opportunity within our Design, Development, Quality Assurance, Account Management and Sales and Marketing teams.
We are looking for a Sales strategy executioner to lead a team of talented individuals in Pre-Sales and Sales.
- Setting up and meeting Sales targets, on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Establishing professional network with industry peers and prospects - create brand image
- Master of Inside Sales and revenue generation
- Liaison with Marketing team to quality check leads
- Strong understanding of technology domain, and the influence of disruptive technologies on business verticals
- Good understanding of Software Production processes and the chemistry between Sales, Software Delivery and Product teams
- Prior experience in Software Sales (Products and Productized Services desired)
- Ability to execute the fluff that's typically tossed around in strategy meetings
- Ability to think on the feet and amicably resolve tense account management situations
- Ability to lead by example
- Fire in the belly; passionate about Sales
- EXCELLENT communication skills - both verbal and written
If you bring the above, and hopefully more to the table, we are very interested to meet you. We are a boutique Software Services and Products company headquartered in the cleanest city in India. We have Sales and BD presence in other parts of the world - North America, UK and Australia. The position does not involve much travel and requires the candidate to be physically present in Chandigarh.
Net Solutions is looking for a highly enthusiastic Content Writer, with a minimum of 3 years of experience, to join its Marketing team.
- Ideating and writing a variety of good quality content.
- Writing Web Copy, Newsletters, Blogs, Case studies, White Papers, Presentations and infographics based on our core services to enhance our brand positioning.
- Developing content (tweets, FB posts) for promotion on Social media.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal and external teams for developing content.
- Ability to think like a Marketer and a good understanding of Inbound Marketing.
- Excellent B2B writing, messaging, communication and presentation skills
- Ability write and proof read articles and other web content.
- Good understanding of internet-based terms and technologies like digital transformation, mobile apps, web apps, cloud apps, e-commerce, m-commerce, user experience. Also should have a basic understanding of concepts and technologies like HTML5, PHP, .NET, Java, iOS and Android.
- Ability to work in an environment which follows very high standards for the quality of content.
- Ability to write briefs and instructions for managing other content writers, if needed.
Net Solutions is looking for a talented and experienced digital marketer with the right mix of business, analytical and creative acumen. A minimum of 6 years of experience is a must.
- Conceptualizing and implementing outstanding inbound and outbound marketing campaigns across all digital channels: search, paid media, content, e-mail and influencer marketing.
- Creating, managing and optimising website experiments to maximise revenue, conversions and other key metrics.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams working with graphic designers, writers, social media strategists and developers to execute campaigns.
- A thorough understanding of all aspects of digital marketing: content, email, search/display, social, inbound/outbound approaches.
- Experience in A/B Testing and landing page conversion optimization.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodologies.
- Deep analytical skills to structure and process both quantitative and qualitative data and draw insightful conclusions.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to act like a growth hacker.
Net Solutions is looking for a UX Expert with an experience of 7+ years to initiate and lead different kinds of research activities like contextual inquiry, tree testing, usability sessions and site surveys; and share the gathered insights within the organization to help design a better holistic experience for a user.
- Working closely with product owners in user research to improve retention, optimization and monetization strategies.
- Engaging in continuous usability testing with real users to gather insights on the ongoing product changes.
- Conducting design workshops.
- Developing personas based on information collated through user researches like ethnography, user interviews, and contextual inquiries.
- Building new UX capabilities in the organisation through research and trainings.
- Leading new UX initiatives.
- Creating new content to develop thought leadership.
- Helping improve existing processes and develop new processes to enhance the UX.
- Evaluating new tools and techniques.
- Expertise in conducting UX audits.
- Rich experience in user research and user journey mapping.
- Good understanding of IA validation \ tree testing \ card sorting.
- Understanding of persona and scenarios is a must.
- Good experience in creating wire flow diagrams, wireframes, sitemaps, story boards, sketches and Lo-Fidelity prototypes.
Want to submit your resume directly? Send us at firstname.lastname@example.org