AWS DevelopmentBuild and host highly scalable web sites and apps on Amazon Cloud Services. Use Amazon's world class infrastructure at pay as you go prices and solve your hardware hiccups, forever.
While Amazon is best known as an online store where you can literally find everything, it has also become the 800 pound gorilla in the cloud services market.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) have brought about a revolution in cloud computing, lowering the barrier to entry for companies who want to launch a product or a service online.
Without AWS, apps and sites that you use everyday like Reddit, FastCompany, Instagram, Pinterest, Netflix, Reuters would not exist.
But building on AWS is very different from normal product architecture. You will face challenges like
- Determining which of the many component services offered within AWS (EC2, S3, Amazon RDB, Amazon EBS etc) would be a good fit for your requirements
- How to take advantage of the architecture provided by AWS so that your product can run at peak efficiency
- Building in redundant components and fault tolerance so that any kind of outage will not result in loss of service
- Predicting and budgeting for the costs of hosting and bandwidth.
- Monitoring the health of AWS infrastructure so that you can take appropriate action if service levels degrade.
Because of cost advantages AWS offers everyone from Fortune 500 enterprises to startups are using it to outsource their infrastructure needs. But unless you take care of these issues, your investment in AWS will not yield the desired returns.
Want to discuss any requirements or looking for a quote?Request Free Consultation