Web DesignLanding pages that convert. Banner design that attracts clicks. Graphic design that shows off your brand's identity. Web design that is beautiful and functional
Your website is the chance where you can make the first, and often the last impression on your prospects and customers.
And even if your ideal customers are not on your website per se, you still have the chance to impress them. Think of your banner ads appearing on a third party website, HTML templates of your e-newsletters and the logo of your brand that might be featured on blogs.
How do you pull this off, sometimes within mere seconds of the customer landing on the page? With effective web design, that's how.
For web design to be effective, it has to
- Help the reader perform the intended task without confusing him/her
- Look good on all devices, from widescreens to tiny mobile phones
- Have clear calls to action and keep the needs of the reader on top of the mind
- Blend with content instead of overwhelming it and obfuscating the core message
- Be uniform in look and feel everywhere, across all customer touch points
- Focus less on pretty, shiny things like 3D icons and more on utility( function over form)
A good web design is crucial because people online make snap decisions based on what they see, and first impressions are very hard to change.
Want to discuss any requirements or looking for a quote?Request Free Consultation